Saturday, December 25, 2010




Hello again,
One of the reasons we decided it was time for a new RV is that we (read Linda) wanted some more space. The 30' rig worked well when we were doing a lot of moving around. However, we are now spending more time in set locations. So having more room in the living area makes life more comfortable. The addition of two opposing slides makes a big difference. We still have Mel's desk (fully loaded as you can see from the photo). I have more counter space in the kitchen with an island. That was shown in the last post. I also had room to add back in a dining room table that we did not have in the last RV. With the addition of 5 feet I was also able to add a stacking washer and dryer. All the comforts of home.
Anyway when designing the RV I had a space between the refrigerator and Mel's desk. I was originally going to put a recliner in the hole but I decided it would stick out too far into the room since the slide out was only 18" deep. So I came up with the idea of a window seat. It has worked out well as a nest for the cat. Her bed has a window view and the hole down below gives her access to her litter box. The seat has a 110 outlet to accomodate her heating pad and her self cleaning litter box. This lady travels in style.


























No comments:

Post a Comment