Thursday, October 28, 2010


Hello all,
I am a newbe at this blogging thing so I thought I would try the site out before we left home.
No we are not yet in the desert of El Golfo, but we do have hopes to be there by December. The picture is of our travels last year in our little Razer. Which we hope to see soon along with some sun. This fall has set records for rain. It reminds us why we go south.
As most of you know we are headed to Junction City, KS to pick up a new 5th Wheel before we head south. Thus the delay. Of course with a new RV you need a new truck (Chevy 3500 duramax diesel). It is being outfitted as we speak. So we should get out of here by Nov 7th if all goes well.
We will keep you posted.
Bye for now.

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see your new rig! Have a wonderful, safe trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to keep everyone posted! Looking forward to reading about your travels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Figured it out! Yeah. Look forward to seeing your travels...and pictures of your new rig.
    Take care,
    Kirstine

    ReplyDelete